- What is the use of Package Accelerator
- App-V Package Accelerators enable application packaging easily and automatically without monitoring the application installation while following a step-by-step recipe.
- What does Package Accelerator contains
- It contains the following types of files
· DeploymentConfig and UserConfig XML files.
· Manifest file
· Any files created by the app at time of sequencing containing customizations etc. that are not provided by the installation files
· Files necessary for the virtual environment and streaming optimization
- What type of installation files not supported by App-V Package Accelerator
- Self extracting executable installation files are not supported.
- Can powershell be used to create the Package Accelerator
- Can powershell be used to create the App-V Package using Package Accelerator
- yes, Powershell needs to run in elevated privilege.
- How App-V Package Converter works
- It is a powershell script
— Work in Progress —