Steps to create the custom exclusion list.
- Launch the AppV sequencer.
- Goto Tools -> Options
- Select “Exclusion Items” tab
- Add new exclusion items using “New Button”
- When all the exclusion items are added then press “Save As Default” button
- Copy the default.sprj file from “C:\Program Files\Microsoft Application Virtualization Sequencer\” or the folder where the sequencer was installed to some network share from where it can be accessed later.
Using the custom exclusion list
- Copy the saved default.sprj file to “C:\Program Files\Microsoft Application Virtualization Sequencer\” before launching the Sequencer.
- When launched the sequencer will take the exclusion list from the default.sft file.