Delete / rename the SftMMC which is located at “%appdata%\Microsoft\MMC” directory will remove all the settings and sever details also from the Softgrid Management Consoles.
Create the following DWORD key NoInternetOpenWith = 1 at
Ever wished to execute skype from the usb drive. Here’s how you can do that.
- Create skype folder on usb drive.
- copy skype.exe to that folder.
- create subfolder named data
- create a cmd file (save it in skype folder) with the content start %~dp0skype.exe /datapath:”%~dp0data” /removable
- run the cmd file and enjoy.
I am not sure if skype.exe adds registry on the local machine or not, will try to find that and update.