Reading Python files using open function will not work as Reg files are encoded using UTF-16, thus use the following code to read it
import codecs regFile = codecs.open ("c:/temp/Deve.reg", encoding="utf_16")
reg = regFile.read ()
Today I am releasing a newer & better version of the Softgrid Helper.
1. New Installer: The msi package has been created using War Setup which internally uses Microsoft WIX.
2. Logging Enabled: Now most of the task has been logged so that any issue can be debugged.
3. New Name & Icons: New icons make this application look better.
Bug Fix(es) :
1. Refresh All and clean up issues have been resolved.
The installer can be downloaded from Here
Thanks and Regards,
1. This software is should not be used in production and has not been tested at all.
2. This software has been released under GNU 3.0 License.
1. Create a new Directory in “Setup Files” and set the ID as “ProgramMenuFolder” and set Name as “Programs”.
2. Create a new Directory under this directory and set ID as “ProgramMenuDir”.
3. In the shortcut set the Directory as “ProgramMenuDir”
The listbox itself doesn’t include a scrollbar. Attaching a scrollbar is pretty straightforward. Simply set the xscrollcommand and yscrollcommand options of the listbox to the set method of the corresponding scrollbar, and the command options of the scrollbars to the corresponding xview and yview methods in the listbox. Also remember to pack the scrollbars before the listbox. In the following example, only a vertical scrollbar is used. For more examples, see pattern section in the Scrollbar description.
frame = Frame(master)
scrollbar = Scrollbar(frame, orient=VERTICAL)
listbox = Listbox(frame, yscrollcommand=scrollbar.set)
scrollbar.pack(side=RIGHT, fill=Y)listbox.pack(side=LEFT, fill=BOTH, expand=1)
Copied from http://effbot.org/tkinterbook/listbox.htm for personal use only.
Ok, now how to do this using GUI Builder:
Set the “yscrollcommand” of listbox to scrollbar.set in properties section and command of scrollbar to listbox.yview